The Hubbub Club currently has an opening for a part-time coordinator to support us with administration, marketing, website updates, financial tracking, and more.
This is an independent contractor position that will likely be around 2 to 5 hours per month. All work would be done remotely.
While we are based in Sonoma County and would prefer someone from that area who could occasionally join us at events, it is not necessary.
- Updating the Hubbub website and gig sign-up sheet
- Posting on Facebook and YouTube
- Communicating with new members
- Managing member information
- Basic financial tracking (using Excel)
Qualifications and experience:
- Able to comfortably use Word, Excel, Google Docs and Sheets
- Comfortable using social media (primarily Facebook and YouTube)
- Communications — able to communicate clearly and respectfully
- Excellent command of English language (including spelling, grammar, and punctuation)
- Website management and updates
- Basic bookkeeping
- Able to work in a very independent, self-directed manner and also comfortable working as part of a team
Rate: $25/hourPlease use our contact form to let us know you’re interested. We look forward to hearing from you!